Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

Flash Back Friday : Marrakech

Few years ago, Stefano and I spent 5 days in Marrakech, Morocco.

Koutoubia

Marrakech's medina is very peculiar and chaotic! The suq (market)is busy and colorful:

Suq

Suq stand


They sell so many nice things you will want to buy everything! I was well aware of this, and brought an empty luggage with me ;)

The monuments and buldings are typical moroccan:
happy with my new bag ;)


Museum wall

At night, we used to have dinner in the main square - Jāmiʿ el-Fnā - where all the food stands are located:

Jāmiʿ el-Fnā square
The food is very good and cheap!


Last but not least, the place I'll never forget is the Hammam "Les Bains de Marrakech":

http://www.lesbainsdemarrakech.com/

We had 1 hour massage and the typical moroccan bath. Between each session we rested in a lounge area with mint tea and fresh fruits.

We spent 3 hours in the SPA and when we got out we were the most relaxed couple in the whole world :)

Until the next flashback,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)