Image Map

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Food to Crave for: Nutella croissants

A friend of us, Giulio, visited us for some days and on his last day here I prepared a nice breakfast :)

What's my favourite chocolate? Nutella of course!! and I have prepared some mini croissants filled with it!

Only thinking about Nutella makes my stomach do this:
Simon´s cat 

This is what I brought at the breakfast table:



It's very easy to make and they are delicious. You only need:

Nutella
1 Egg 
Puff pastry dough (either homemade or store bought)
Caster sugar 

:::STEP 1:::
Cut some long triangles and spread some Nutella on the triangle.



:::STEP 2:::
Roll the mini croissant ffrom the larg side to the small one



:::STEP 3:::
Place the mini croissants on a oven tray, spread some egg on them and bake for 15/20 minutes at 150C/300F.


:::STEP 4:::
Place the croissant on a plate and scatter some caster sugar

:::STEP 5:::



ENJOY! :)

Next time I will add peanut butter or some crashed almonds - What do you like in your croissants?

Until next time,
Daniela

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for demonstrating the direction to roll the croissants in! :) I alwys get that bit wrong! With Nutella, these look absolutely amazing :) I think I'm going to have to make some this weekend! Also, if you're looking for a new Tuesday party I run Tasty Tuesdays and every post gets pinned! Here's this week's party if you'd like to link up: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/tasty-tuesdays-26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D that's me being perfectionist LOL - if you make them this weekend (and I suggest you to do so - they're delicious)I hope enjoy them like I did {Slurp} Have a nice day! Daniela

      Delete

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)