Image Map

Sunday, December 8, 2013

What have you been up to?

It's been 2 months since my last blog post...wow!!! time really flies..

In the last two months I have been enjoying many outdoor activities :)

I have been diving for the first time! We bought three groupons for this activity and it was very cheap. I have to admit, I was a bit frightned by it and didn't know if I could jump in the water with that huge oxygen bottle!!

The experience was amazing! Tarifa has beautiful ocean floors and I had the honour to watch so many colourful fishes ---and they we had a huge pizza to wrap up the day in brilliance ;)

{erhm..no pictures available - camera + water: dangerous combination!!}

Another first experience I've made was horse riding! I absolutely loved it and will make sure to perform this activity as often as possible!



We had a 3 hours walk with the horses and my horse was perfect. Cohibida was very good and calm and made me relax and enjoy a nice morning in the nature.


Another experience I want to share is the day we (Stefano, Canito and I) spent in Genalguacil, a small village in the mountains of Andalucia!


Last Christmas I gave Stefano a package of 1 night stay + breakfast and dinner... we used it almost a year later but enjoyed the treat!


The village is very nice, probably better in summer time and its characteristic is that you find artworks on the street - every two years the village organise an art festival where artists make sculptures and paintings, getting inspired by the beautiful landscape...the only condition  is that the artworks have to remain in the village :)



Canito loved the place, he thought he was at Disneyland! he's been running around the narrow streets and met all the local dogs.

That's not a real tree Canito!!

And we´re back to now...almost Christmas!! How are you getting on with the decorations and presents? I have a DIY project ready for you :)

Until next time,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment or feedback, they make me smile and I will be more than happy to answer :)